8.11.2009

Tha' Funk

I feel like I am in a funk right now. I am calling it out. I know that I am. The bad thing is I don't even really know why. I am just kind of blah.... I am sure I am not the only one who goes through a funk. I just don't feel like dealing with stuff. I just want to be. Whatever.
I feel like I am at this stage in my life where I need to make some changes.

No. No. No...not bad changes. Just an "enhanced" version of me.
Like maybe care a little bit more about my appearance. I have never been a sloucher, but I think I could step it up a little bit. Maybe step outside my norm.

Work on my time management skills. This is a HUGE change that I need to make ASAP. I have really bad issues with being on time. Seriously, Mr would probably like to strangle me if I am late one more time for church. It's not good. And ya know the bad thing? I hate to be late. Is that the stupidest thing you have heard today? If it is. So be it...at least I own up to it. : D

I would like to know if I am the only one who struggles with being on time. I think it's because I try to do to many other things while trying to get ready. Like load or unload the dishwasher. Put a load of clothes on to wash. Put a load in the dryer. Pick up toys in the living room. Take the garbage to the road.

While working on my time management skills I need to work on my organizational skills. I am not all over the place, but things could be better. Like having my clothes laid out and ironed before going to bed. Having Olivia's things packed and ready to go. Not rushing around doing those things in the mornings.


It's time I get a hold of myself and get with it! : D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I wonder if it's because it's back-to-school time... it's like summer's just about over, so it's time to settle in and just do better about stuff.

And I have the same problem trying to get ready to go ANYWHERE! It's awful. And I could do it before I had kids, and it was okay. But now that I have kids... it just doesn't work.

Brittany said...

I am the same way when it comes to time. Before Brookelyn-Grace I was on it! Now, I am always late! I do the same thing with putting a load of clothes in, unloading the dishwasher or even just trying to tidy up before I leave home. This always makes me late! I have no answers but as soon as you get some please let me know! I am in the same boat! I seriously think its a mommy thing. I have thought about doing some of the same things like; laying out mine and BG's clothes before bed, maybe both of us taking a shower at night because I give BG a bath in the morning after I get out of the shower. I have a pretty good routine but I am just always late! NO MATTER WHAT!? Maybe even getting up 30 minuties earlier too, but I don't get enough sleep as it is...ugh....If we could only stop time!!!!