8.17.2009

The Line Up

Dancing with the Stars has become one of my tv favorites. A lot of nights I don't get to watch much tv, but now that we have DVR I won't miss a show!!

The stars have been announced and I think it's going to be an interesting season. Here are a few of my favorites.



Melissa Joan Hart


I have always like Melissa J. Hart ever since Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I hope she does well.



Kelly Osbourne



I am interested to see how she does with some of the dances. I have always kind of liked her.



Mya



I haven't seen anything about her in awhile. I think she is gorgeous!


&


Chuch Liddell



Now maybe Chad won't complain so much since there is someone he likes in the line up!


What do you think about the stars this year? Who are your favorites? I was somewhat surprised to see a politician (Tom DeLay) in the line up & there were a few celebs that I don't know.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I am personally excited about Natalie Coughlin

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

It is my very favorite show...I am excited about this seasons line up.....Enjoyed reading your blog

LWLH said...

I have to agree with all your choices, I'm most excited to see how those 4 do.