1.17.2009

Have you heard about this?


Okay...since I am in the car so much. I am an avid listener of the Rick & Bubba show- love, love, love the show. The other morning they were talking about this video of Penn from Penn & Teller (who is a well known Atheist). They and me included had other feelings about Penn's response to receiving the Bible. You can clearly tell he is somewhat emotional about receiving the gift. The whole purpose of this story is basically are you telling others about Jesus? The ONE we talk so highly of, The ONE who heals, The ONE who gives Life, The ONE who provides for us, The ONE who redeems us, etc...???? He says, "if a truck is bearing down on you and your not getting out of the way, I am going to do everything I can to make you move." It's the same way with us, believers. Are we doing everything we possibly can to tell others about Jesus? Why do I not tell people about Jesus, like it's a life or death situation? Why am I not jumping up and down yelling for you to "just move," make that step towards him. He will meet you there. He will be there for you. He is ALWAYS there! You just have to come to him. He loves you & me so much than we will ever know!!

No comments: