1.07.2009

2009

**UPDATED**

This is my first post for 2009. I am a little behind. I was going to post last night BUT Chad has messed up the internet! He is getting pretty obsessed with his XBox360, Call of Duty 4 & World at War. He just had to play Live and now he has gone wireless. It drives me nuts! Yes, I have a little gamer hubby! I make fun of him all the time and I guess it doesn't bother him too much. His issue is that he gets kicked off the internet a lot when he is playing. The Charter guy told him that we don't have enough band width and then proceeded to give Chad directions on how to change the ip address and get the mac address from his computer and blah, blah, blah....He said it's really easy and would only take a couple of minutes. NOT the story! He spent 2 hours at home yesterday during his lunch messing with this and then after we got home last night he played around with for at least another hour and half. Still didn't work....and now the internet won't work!! Supposedly it's getting fixed today, charter just has to reset our settings.
*************************
Last night I decided (randomly) to give Olivia a bath in the actual bathtub. I normally bathe her in a small bathtub that you can set down in the kitchen sink. Well, she is getting to where she will kick water everywhere and almost to big for the little bathtub. So…I got the water ready and put her in (on the little bather. I am not really sure what you call them.) She loved it! She was just so excited and kicking the whole time. She is so funny! She has always liked taking a bath, so I knew she would be fine. I am ready for her to just be able to sit in the actual tub and play with the toys, put her face in the water, etc. They just grow up so fast. It’s CRAZY!!




I don't know why the first pictures color is so different than the second. Weird....I have been playing around with Picasa and it's a little bit aggravating. I just don't have enough time to waste.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I wanna see pictures!

Love ya!

Charlene said...

She is getting so big!

Emily said...

I love her!! She is just the cutest thing!! I love her big girl tub, it is just like the one Emma had!!