1.20.2009

Priceless

This weekend I bought Chad one of the Kelty Kids baby carrier. We looked at them Wednesday when were in Babies R Us, but they didn't have any in stock. He has been wanting one of the carriers and really wanted one of the Kelty Kids since he had one of their backpacks. I thought it was to expensive, and didn't want to pay for it if he weren't going to use it very much. Another reason is because I wanted a new diaper bag and would rather get that instead of the carrrier, besides the diaper bag was much cheaper. Well...I didn't get the bag and he didn't get the carrier. On Saturday I went back to Babies R Us to get the bag anyway. Chad can just get over it. :D I go pick up the bag and look at the carriers and they had one....just one left of the Kelty Kids. I decided I would buy it anyway and surprise him and then we would also forget about me getting the diaper bag. I got home and showed him what I bought and the last thing I showed him was the carrier. He was happy and had to try it out. So....that is why I just had to post this picture of him and Olivia trying it out. Her face is priceless!! There were other better pictures, but I think this was the first picture I took. I think she will like the carrier.

Please excuse Chad. He had just taken a shower and hadn't put a shirt on yet. I promise we are not redneck! :D





This cracks me up every time I look at it and Mr. sure is cheesin' it!

4 comments:

Charlene said...

OMG Beth! I was taking a sip of my water when this pic popped up in my updates and I about spit it everywhere. And then when I actually opened the post and saw Olivia's face...my gosh that's one funny pic.

Emily said...

This picture is so funny! I love it! I know I tell you all the time but she is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Beth said...

She is really a mess!

Brianna said...

This makes me smile everytime!