1.29.2009

Thursdays 13

1. Our heat pump went out last night. Well not completely but mostly. It was just blowing cool air.


2. We stayed at my parents house last night. It was kind of fun.

3. We got our new unit today which includes a new thermostat.

4. All for the very low price of $4,200!!

5. It's real fun being a homeowner.

6. Tonight is our Bible study - 10 Things you wouldn't ask your gynecologist...it should be interesting.

7. Our next bible study material should be completely different.

8. I will be husband less this weekend. Chad is going to a men's conference with our church in Woodstock, GA.

9. I am so excited about our church showing the movie "Fireproof" - more details to come.


10. I love this

11. Next week ( I think) we are starting FPU. Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at our church. I am just a little nervous.

12. I have only cooked 1 meal this week.

13. Please be in prayer for Amanda and her family this weekend and the weeks and months ahead.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Let me know where you got that wallet thing! I love that!!!

Beth said...

I got mine from a store in Jasper. You can get them in the Galleria at the Vera Bradley store. I think it's still up stairs close to Bath & Body Works. There is a store in Patton Creek that sells Vera too. It's across the street from the Zoe's.