1.19.2009

A Really Good Deal

I have been looking for picture frames for about a month now. I needed some frames to hang Olivia's 3 month pictures. I had 2 11x14's that I really wanted to hang and some others that I was, well just going to figure out later. If you know me very well, you know that I am very indecisive at times, especially with my house decor. For instance I bought a really big picture to put up in my living room last Christmas and seriously just hung it two weeks ago! How bad is that?!? I was about to just get rid of it. Anyway...back to my story. I had been shopping for some frames not really finding what I wanted, which I really didn't know what I wanted. I was about to decide on some frames at a local frame shop in the best ever Jasper mall (yeah right!) They were going to cost at least 40 dollars a frame. I decided not to get them until I went to Birmingham to look some more. I am so glad I made that decision! Saturday we went to Hobby Lobby and found my frames! I got 2 11x14s and one frame that holds 3 5x7 pictures matte. The 11x14s were both $31.99 and the other frame was $39.99. I got all 3 frames with tax included for 59 dollars!!! I was so excited!! What a good deal. All their frames were 50% off!! Here is a picture of the frames.

It's not the best picture, but you get the idea. I haven't got to put the 5x7s in the frame yet, I didn't have the time and the pictures were cooperating. I just had to share. Don't you love when you get really good deals?

I will try and post a picture when they are actually on the wall. Hopefully I will have them up before Olivia turns 1!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I wish I'd known that you were shopping for frames! I probably could've saved you some time...I always shop at Hobby Lobby. I bought some frames from there about a month ago and I got a really good deal on a canvas frame for a painting that I wanted to hang.

Brittany said...

go to kirklands..there wayyyy cheaper than hobby lobby! :) keith bought me 6 picture frames for chirstmas and spent 70 dollars! they always have really good deals! and their beautiful! ill haft to take some pics and show you :)

Beth said...

I haven't been to Kirklands in awhile. I will have to go there for the 6 month picture frames!