7.10.2009

Fotos

I think I may be a little obsessed with my new camera. And I bet people think I am a total nerd, for all the picture takin'. I can't help it. You don't learn or get better unless you practice, practice, practice!

Tonight was Matt&Rebecca's rehearsal at the Methodist church with dinner following at the Country Club. You know I took my camera! I am not trying to be a photographer. I just like to take pictures and it's just a interest. And I am by no means as good as others!
Here are some pictures I took. I didn't really take a whole lot. I deleted a whole lot more.
Everyone has to have this shot
the flowers
mother&daughter

just playin'

Love this new dress

side view

thought this was neat

The Word!

Those are real apples

Best Man & Groom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too a photographer... if you take pictures, you're a photo grapher.

I'm glad you're having fun with your camera!

Amanda said...

Yay for your new camera!!! And yes, your pics are just as good as anyone elses!

Charlene said...

You're actually quite good at picture taking! I really liked the one of the glasses (and apples), the one of the bible, and the one with your reflection in it. Plus, your dress was really cute!