7.22.2009

Not so Wordless Wednesday

Olivia's little personality is really starting to shine through. It's so bitter sweet to see her grow and learn new things. She will try to mimic things that we do all the time. Her new thing lately is popping her mouth like a Indian. Here is she is doing it out by the pool on Saturday.


Sometimes it's still hard for me to believe I am a Mother. Is that bad? It's very surreal to me sometimes. Just a few weeks ago when we were at the beach I remember thinking Olivia wasn't even here last year.




And now she is running around, playing in the sand and swimming in the pool. It's crazy how fast time goes by and I know it's not going to slow up any. She will be starting school before we know it.


Here's another picture from right around this time last year. Me&Bri at my shower. Now she is pregnant with twin girls. Allie Beth&Emma Claire. Due any day!


Remember her, the girls and her family in your prayers. She has been on strict bed rest for going on 3 weeks. I think. Everyone is very anxious to meet these two sweet girls.

I am done for the night. I am soooo sleepy. We have got to start going to bed earlier. I don't think I ever get in the bed before 11:30. Last night it was after 1 before we went to sleep. Why am I doing this to myself, I have no clue??

1 comment:

Amanda said...

*I* still have a hard time thinking of you as a mom. Olivia is such a sweet, pretty little girl and I know you are so proud! I am proud of you! Love you!