7.23.2009

Thursday's 13

Haven't done one of these in a while...



  • The pre-school group from church is going to the Zoo tomorrow. This will be Olivia's first trip. I have been planning a trip for a while now and just haven't gotten around to going.
  • Last night I cooked for the first time in I don't know how long weeks, maybe even months.
  • We are in the process of covering burying our pool! More details to come later.
  • I just about have all of Olivia's birthday party planning covered. I am so glad I didn't wait til the last minute for once in my life!
  • I am so excited about a short get-a-way weekend to the beach in August.
  • Summer is slowly starting to wind down and I am just not ready for it to end!
  • Me&Chad have been discussing putting our house on the market. I would love a new house, but would not love the move!
  • I am getting better with my new camera. I still want to take some kind of photography class.
  • I am such a slacker when it comes to having pictures developed. I was ahead (with just snap shot pictures) now not so much and I still haven't got any pictures from Olivia's 6 & 9 month pictures. The 6 month pictures are on a CD and the 9 month pictures a friend took and our on her website. I need to get those ASAP!
  • I have come to the conclusion that my job isn't that bad, but some aspects could still be better.
  • It is almost time for Olivia's first haircut. She has some wild hair and it needs to be trimmed up around her ears.
  • I need want one of these

  • And one of these...


Well that's enough of my randomness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about making a cover for my camera strap. I got some REALLY soft muslin the other day that I think would be great to use on the against-your-neck part, and then find something that would flow well with that for the outer part.

Obviously I have started this random "Hey, I could make that!" phase. It's getting out of control...

Charlene said...

I really like the camera strap! It's cute. You know they have the photography school in Hoover right?