7.30.2009

Changes

I hate change. Especially if it's something I really like and am used to, but sometimes change is necessary. Very necessary in this case. What's the change you ask?


I Got a New Hairstylist!!

Pretty lame, I know, but you don't understand. I started having major issues with my previous stylists which I tried to ignore because I LOVED the way she did my hair. I have people on a weekly basis ask me who does my hair...total strangers who are not even familiar with where I live.

The last time I had a problem should have been the last, but I went back and she apologized, and cut my hair for FREE. Of course I had to wait an hour for her to even cut my hair.

My last appointment was around Easter so I am way over due for a cut. I call her Friday afternoon (around 2) to see if she had any openings. She didn't answer. I left a voicemail. By 4 o' clock I hadn't heard from her so I sent her a text. Letting her know I needed a cut really bad and did she have anything open. She didn't reply until 6:30. Saying she wasn't working Saturday, but would get with me on Monday...have a good weekend...blah blah.

Monday rolls around and I hadn't thought much about it since I was pretty busy at work. I send her a text around 2 o' clock to just touch base. Monday comes to an end with no return text or call. I was officially done!

Tuesday morning I made an appointment with a woman who used to cut my hair several years ago. She was just starting out and I was still in high school. She is now at a new salon in town and is more... I guess you would say... it is one of the more popular current salons. I am a little surprised that my old girl hasn't went there.

Tuesday afternoon "old girl" sends me a text asking if 4:30 on Friday would work? I wanted to just ignore it, but on the other hand wanted her to know that she has horrible business and time management skills I found someone who can work with my schedule better and actually calls people back!!!! I did tell her that I appreciated her getting back with me, but I found someone else. Thank you!
The End.

I haven't heard back from her. I really hope she didn't think I was being ugly. I wasn't. I have told her over and over that I LOVE the way she cuts&styles my hair. I even sent her new customers! I didn't want to find someone else, but I can't wait and wait for a call or text back and then wait and wait to get a cut. My time is valuable and I don't have time for that!

It looks like my new girl is on top of things. I received a confirmation call this morning for my appointment tomorrow! Yay for call backs! : )

I am debating on taking Olivia with me for her to get a little trim. I am not sure if I am ready for it and honestly I need someone to go with me and no one is really available tomorrow. We will see...

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I will go with you BW