7.08.2009

Our Little Cupcake

Olivia's first birthday is next month. I can't believe she will be turning ONE!!!! Where did the year go?!?



I have started planning her cupcake themed party and made my first purchase today.


Her outfit




with her name monogrammed in the above font.





And here are the invitations that I like.



I haven't found the supplies yet, but I think they have what I want at Party City.



The other night me and Chad were talking about needing to start planning the party and deciding where to have it. I started to make a list of people that we would invite and before I knew it I had 50 people and counting! Seems like it's going to be a lot of work & money!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love it!! Precious

Kristy said...

First birthday's always are! When you have your next cupcake, poor thing will get not near as much as the first one!Sad to say, but true.Ask anyone that has two kiddos.The outfit is adorable. She will look very cute in it.