7.01.2009

Happy Birthday & The Fairly Odd Couple

Today is my 23rd Birthday. Woohoo....it really is just another day. I mean after you turn 16 birthdays don't really matter. Well, maybe 18 or 20 and 21 if you drink, but I don't so that wasn't a biggy. Anyway...I didn't do anything special today. It's mid week and I had to work and we went to church. My mom made me a strawberry/angel food/pudding/cool whip dessert. It's really good. Bottom layer angel food cake pieces then pudding and strawberries. You can usually make two or three layers.
I am going to get a camera...a real camera. I hope to go Friday, but that might change. So that is a pretty nice gift. And I think I have more money than what I need so that is even better!

So Chad did get me a birthday card. And it was pretty funny and it was even more funny that he was somewhat excited about it. We usually always do silly cards. And this is what his card said...

There are two reasons why I want to be with you on your Birthday:
1. I Love You.
open the card...
2. I've seen you naked!
And I don't think I will share what he wrote to me. But he did sign it Mr. If you don't know us, then you have no clue why I call Chad Mr. And honestly, I don't know how it really started, but it stuck. Big. Time. So much so that he calls me Misty because I pronounce Mr (Mister). And if it's not Misty it's Buddy. People even joke that they can't wait for Olivia to start calling him Mister!
But that is just us. We are not the lovey dovey baby, honey, sweetie type people. And that is okay with us!
Love you mister!!
On another note. I still haven't finished posting beach pictures and I pretty much think Olivia is now a walker. Last night while I was running her bath water she walked out of the bathroom, into the hall and into the doorway leading into our bedroom. The most steps she has ever took! It was so funny I was walked in and saw her just walking out of the bathroom. I just started laughing....It doesn't look like she should be walking. I still haven't put it on video. I am such a slacker.
Well...Mister is in bed waiting on me. Why do men think we have to be in there if they are?
Good Night!

No comments: